Advertisement

Into a New Decade ( Maybe my LAST Video in regards to COPPA & YouTube’s Anti Harassment Policy)

Into a New Decade ( Maybe my LAST Video in regards to COPPA & YouTube’s Anti Harassment Policy) What’s up Everybody?

This may be my LAST VIDEO regarding COPPA and YouTube’s Anti Harassment Policy.

This is NOT a video that explains what these things are for that, I will defer you to who I think does the BEST job in explaining EVERYTHING these two behemoths are.

Game Theory/ COPPA:

Benny Wills/ Youtube Anti Harassment Policy:

For all of those who have been with me on this journey, I thank you all SO much for the experience that is keeping a Youtube Channel and having people recognize me, watch my videos and even recommend some of my videos to other people. I would not be where I am today, even without monetization, without you guy’s constant support for my channel. I thank you fellow Youtubers. Here’s to going out in style...


And as always..

STAY FRESH MY DUDES!!😁😂🥰🤗😁

Policy)

Post a Comment

0 Comments