Advertisement

JEFF THE KILLER [SPEEDPAINT] (yearly) ((creepypasta))

JEFF THE KILLER [SPEEDPAINT] (yearly) ((creepypasta)) Sorry for no uploads for a whole ass year. wasnt my intention! But heres the yearly jeff the killer drawing!
I also got 3 more videos coming up before 2020!
So turn on notifications if you want to see those when they come out! ^^

Programs used!





Art program;
Paint tool SAI 2


Recording program;


Streamlabs OBS- Open Broadcast Software


Editing program;


VideoPad Video Editor





You can find me here!;





Instagram;


@Kenny_The_Kiwi








Twitter;


KennyTheKiwi






I appreciate all of you guys ✨


If you want to commission me, check my Instagram for updates on that!


My dms are always open there^





Comment what you’d like to see more of and what you enjoy seeing on my channel! I’m always open for advice and critique ✨

creepypasta,jeff the killer,speedpaint,speeddraw,art,painting,cp,original,original art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments