I DO FREE READINGS AS OF THE MOMENT! Reading starts @1:20 Hello, my name is Sam and this is my first time to upload a tarot reading video. I'm just doing this for fun to practice my tarot reading skills. So feel free to comment if you have any suggestions for my improvement.
This reading is for people who have a prominent SAGITTARIUS placement in their birth chart ( SUN, MOON, JUPITER, VENUS, MARS, MERCURY). Other than that, if you feel connected to this video even without such placements, then this is for you! If you don't know about your birth chart, you can calculate it through this site:
You will be needing your birthday, place of birth and time of birth.
My approach in a Tarot reading is not predictive but rather psychological, although I still incorporate spirituality with it. And one more thing. Since I'm not fully established yet, I do readings for FREE. All you need to do is send me an email at samanthaalmaden97@gmail. com for inquiries and let's be friends!

0 Comments