Advertisement

LIES I believed about TRADITIONAL WOMEN

LIES I believed about TRADITIONAL WOMEN Today's video explores some of the myths/lies/misconceptions, I used to believe about women (particularly those who are traditional, feminine, homemakers, etc.).

---

My SOCIAL MEDIA handles:
my BLOG:

---


ABOUT MY CHANNEL:
I strive to inspire women to be better homemakers, to thrive in their femininity with grace and class, and pursue excellence as a high-value woman. On this channel, we discuss...

HOMEMAKING ◆ FEMININITY ◆ WOMEN'S ISSUES ◆ ETIQUETTE ◆ LIFESTYLE

ABOUT ME: I am a 20-something woman living in Canada with my husband and our 3 (yes, three) dogs. Some of you may know me as a former Miss Earth Canada. I have a passion for homemaking, feminine life and style, and nature. When I'm not blogging (and now, making these videos), you can find me outside or shopping for home decor (LOL). I'd love to be your friend, so don't forget to subscribe! :)

CREDENTIALS: Femininity - I have competed at some of the world's largest pageants, and was trained by the best in my country. I have modelled for brands such as L'Oreal. I have training in International Etiquette, runway, acting, classical singing, and femininity (particularly, personality refinement). I have been homemaking for over 3 years.

---

#traditionalwomen #femininewomen #homemaker

feminine,femininity,careers,homemaking,homemaker,traditional women,feminine women,lies society tells young women,housewife,stay at home mom,sahm,how to be feminine,homemakers,housewives,the femininity revolution,feminine ladies,feminine family,cynthia l,mrs midwest,school of affluence,that feminine housewife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments