Advertisement

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS & HACKS YOU NEED TO TRY!

PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS & HACKS YOU NEED TO TRY! Thank you so much for watching!

-----

ForeverAndDollways is an American Girl Doll based channel. I make how-to videos, lifestyle videos, fixing up videos, and much more! I would greatly appreciate it if you would show your support and subscribe!

------

SEND ME MAIL!♡

Heart ForeverAndDollways

P.O Box 25567

Rochester, NY 14625

------

commonly asked questions♡



➡what camera do you use?

In my older videos, I used the Canon EOS Rebel t3i, but now I use the Canon EOS Rebel t6i, Canon 5D Mark iii, or the Canon G7X



➡how old are you?

I am 16.



➡what editing system do you use?

I use Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my videos.



➡will you subscribe to me?

I subscribe to channels that I find on my own and that I find interesting and something that I would watch.



Social Media❤

Main Instagram ➡



Thanks for your support! See you in my next video!



----------

KEYWORDS:

dolls, doll, video, videography, photography, American, girl, foreveranddollways, youtube, channel, ag, agtube, social, media, instagram



OUTRO SONG:

Song: Heuse & Zeus x Crona - Pill (feat. Emma Sameth) [NCS Release]

Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds:

Download:

Artists: Heuse & Zeus x Crona & Emma Sameth



Other music:

incompetech.com by Kevin MacLeod

karaokes by Sing King Karaoke:



business inquiries: agdolls22002@gmail.com

tag,tags,dolls,american,girl,doll,dolly,foreveranddollways,american girl,cool,amazing,wow,basilmentos,girloftheyearstudios,video,videos,videography,photo,photos,photography,subscribe,subscribers,comment,like,life,boy,craft,bedroom,diy,channel,movie,windows,live,vlog,vlogging,dubstep,singing,series,music,more,

Post a Comment

0 Comments