Advertisement

Pisces ♓ They Know What A GIFT You Are! Let 'Em Do The Work For This❤ December January 2019 2020

Pisces ♓ They Know What A GIFT You Are! Let 'Em Do The Work For This❤ December January 2019 2020 THANK YOU 🙏😘❤ For Liking, Commenting, Sharing, and Subscribing!

I am not able to do private readings at this time

HOWEVER...

you can follow me on Twitch where I go LIVE regularly, and will happily do a FREE mini-reading for you.

All you have to do is LIKE and COMMENT on this video. In your comment let me know you'll be joining me on Twitch. I'll be looking for you!

Click on this link now and FOLLOW ME, SO YOU GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I GO LIVE

Below is my general schedule in Eastern Standard Time

(Please keep in mind that I usually start every stream with a 15 minute guided meditation. You are welcome to join me for that too)

Saturday: 9 a.m.
Tuesday: 4 a.m. & 12 p.m.
Wednesday: 4 a.m. & 12 p.m.
Thursday: 4 a.m. & 12 p.m.

Once again Follow me on TWITCH❤and get notified when I GO LIVE for meditations, tarot and astrology talk,and anything else you want to discuss

You Can Also Follow me on INSTAGRAM❤ where in addition to the randomness I share, I also share my personal tarot practice.


These readings are collective tarot readings and may not resonate for everyone. Please check out my channel to see your Sun, Moon, or Rising sign.

I'm listening to Yusei

Thank you so much for your love and support ❤
PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU

#pisces #lovetarot #december #january #soulmate #twinflame #df #dm #divinefeminine #divinemasculine #tarotreading #soulmate #fullmoon #newmoon #lovetarot #lovereading #romance #relationships #love

Aries,Taurus,Gemini,Cancer,Leo,Virgo,Libra,Scorpio,Sagittarius,Capricorn,Aquarius,Pisces,zodiac,astrology,transits,tarot,love tarot,soulmate,twin Flame,relationship,growth,evolution,spirituality,messages,guidance,angels,ascension,shadowwork,lightwork,innerwork,manifest,law of attraction,dream work,subconscious,akashic records,higher dimensions,energy healing,energy clearing,1111,love,livestream,twitch,instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments