Advertisement

Pokemon Sent Me TWO SPECIAL BOXES! What's inside them?

Pokemon Sent Me TWO SPECIAL BOXES! What's inside them? I can't believe Pokemon Sent me these!! Thank you so much Pokemon for sponsoring this video!

馃摲 Follow me on Instagram!

馃幃Buy Pokemon Sword and Shield:
馃帴 My ENTIRE Recording Equipment:

~Music~
--►Flying High by FREDJI


--►LAKEY INSPIRED - "Better Days"



► Welcome to PokeTips! I'm your number one source for all things Pokemon Sword and Shield, Pokemon on the Nintendo Switch and Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee news! I will have you updated on all the latest and greatest Pokemon information, rumors, leaks guides and tutorials about Pokemon Nintendo Switch games!

pokemon,pokemon sword and shield,pokemon package,pokemon box,pokemon sent me,pokemon merch,pokemon plush,pokemon unboxing,unboxing,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,pokemon merchandise unboxing,pokemon cards,pokemon pack opening,pokemon box opening,poketips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments