Advertisement

That Time When I Encountered Crowding on a Polish Escalator

That Time When I Encountered Crowding on a Polish Escalator (This channel is for those 14 and above)
In this period of time, I went on a vacation to the wonderful country of Poland to see some sights and meet up with some family. All in all, it was a very amazing trip. On this day however, I was at a mall in the coastal city, Gdynia, and sat on a bench. Upon looking up, I saw this slightly large group of people riding the escalator. Of course I hadn’t seen crowding like that in America so I decided to shoot a quick video. No offense to any native Polish people or those of Polish descent, this video is only for everyone’s entertainment. It just comes to show that in different areas, the littlest things can surprise you.

Escalator

Post a Comment

0 Comments