Advertisement

Woodturning - Logs to 2.1 Speaker System

Woodturning - Logs to 2.1 Speaker System This project was started in September this year and I've been trying to finish it off for some time now. The design originally was to use 3 similar pieces of wood so they all matched as one, then I decided I wanted the piece to follow its name of a 2.1 speaker system, so I changed the wood I was going to use for the sub woofer.

The sub woofer is made from Holm oak, the top two speakers are made from apple wood.

My website coming soon mjturning.com

Massive thank-you to Martin from the Wintergatan Channel for allowing me to use his music at the end of the video - here is a link to his channel

If you want to see the marble music video this is the direct link

matt jordan woodturning,2.1 bluetooth speakers,applewood burl,holm oak,scheppach lata 5 lathe,axminster chuck,woodturning for beginners,resin art,epoxy resin casting,turquoise,turquoise resin,bluetooth speakers,woodturned speakers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments