Advertisement

Beginning a New Day #17 - Building a Side Hustle Business (Wholehearted)

Beginning a New Day #17 - Building a Side Hustle Business (Wholehearted) Hi everyone, this is daily video #17 documenting my side-hustle progress. Today, I set up Premier Pro, set up Google My Business, and the image hunt is on to build a Valentine's Day promo! WHOLEHEARTED is the word for the day. Please share what "wholehearted" means to you.

This episode covers:

Progress on To-Dos:
Set up Premier Pro on my computer
Set up Google My Business for True Mydentity
Worked with Sarah (my amazing wife) on finding images for a Valentine's Day promotion

Give thanks to:
Sarah for being an amazing friend, partner, mother and designer.

Today’s to-do:
Order hard drive for video content
Add two new products
Continue work on Valentine's promo

Word/phrase of the day: WHOLEHEARTED

Join me on this daily journey of building a side hustle business and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you do not miss any learnings or tips.


And, check out for empowering apparel. Pick something that fits your identity and own it. #truemydentity #ownit #sidehustle #wholehearted #beginninganewday

Side hustle,true mydentity,own it,beginning a new day,start a business,building a business,build a business,wholehearted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments