Advertisement

CLOSED The GAW Link I hoped you would Find Secret GAW ending 1|7|2020

CLOSED The GAW Link I hoped you would Find Secret GAW ending 1|7|2020 If you watched my Christmas Eve Overnighter Video

and saw the error in it..comment below (not on original video please) as to what you think the error was..I will do a drawing of those that picked the right error. You may feel that there may have been more than one error..but there is one specific error that I am looking to see if you saw,
GAW ends 7 PM Central I will do a random drawing on 1-7-2020 for a Mora Knife after 7 PM Central ...Maybe two drawings!!! That is if anyone ever finds the error and one including those that found the link. . If no one finds... it I will still draw for one for those that found the link
Rules:
Must be a visible subscriber
Must be 18

Thanks and Good Luck!!

1/7/2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments