Advertisement

Dropping GIANT 1,000 ft roll of toilet paper from my paramotor!!!

Dropping GIANT 1,000 ft roll of toilet paper from my paramotor!!! Check out our merch! -
My second channel -
Patreon -

Facebook -
Instagram -
Website -

Want to learn how to fly?? - Aviator PPG is where I learned to fly over 6 years ago. Not only will you gain the foundation of skill and knowledge required to excel in this incredible sport, you will join the family of Aviators! Sign up for training with the link below. Don't forget to mention my name on the drop down for a free t-shirt from www.tuckergott.com upon securing your spot! -

Gear:

Helmet Camera -
Helmet Bluetooth -
Ground Camera -
Microphone -
Tripod -
Fuel Can - and
Smoke System -
Chase Cam -
Best PPG Book -
Espresso Machine -
Grinder -

Music by Epidemic Sound. Try it for free here! -

paramotor,tucker,gott,tucker gott,paramotor crash,paramotor accident,paramotor training,adventure,gopro,flying,airplane,paragliding,pilot,aviation,flying to mcdonald's,mcdonald's,flying to mcdonald's on my paramotor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments