Advertisement

ENTERING INTO BHUTAN GATE FOR PERMIT : HAPPINESS IS FREE : SOLO Part 1

ENTERING INTO BHUTAN GATE FOR PERMIT : HAPPINESS IS FREE : SOLO Part 1 One fine day I decided to say YES SOLO travel, booked flight from Delhi to Assam literally with no plans in hand. I landed in Guwahati, with no plans. But a friends of mine helped me to explore parts of Assam (Video Coming Soon).

This video will help you to travel by road from Kokrajhar or from Silliguri to enter into Bhutan Gate. Honestly I took Bhutan lightly because its a Friendship country to India. However I have explained here in this Video of my experiences how I got the permit being a SOLO Traveler. It will be helpful for any Indian traveler who has plans to visit Bhutan.

Please note from Jan 2020 : Bhutan immigration policies are changing. I entered into the country with no charge for my permit. But may be in the future 1000 INR will be charged for all Indians per day. Please check before you plan your travel.

Our upcoming videos are about how I survived in Thimpu, Paro and Flight back to Delhi from the most challenging airport in the world.

Contact Us : @yes_peopletainment for any questions or suggestions

*Editing*
@nisha.sharma95
@swat

With Love
Yes Peopletainement

#bhutan,#Permit,#sologirl,#yespeopletainment,#solotraveler,#bhutangate,#immigration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments