Advertisement

get healthy with me! + what I eat in a day

get healthy with me! + what I eat in a day WHOOOOO i feel great!

Get $30 off your first month with ClassPass (that's $30 of free credits to spend on fitness classes, yoga classes, gyms, etc in your area!!)

This video is not sponsored, but I absolutely love and adore ClassPass. I use it every single week and it's what got me back into loving fitness again! If you use my link, you get $30 of free credits, AND I also get $30 of free credits, so it's a win/win (:

workout leggings I wore:

workout top I wore:

follow me
instagram
twitter
depop

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: angelinanicolleinq@gmail.com

P.O. BOX 5851
OCEANSIDE, CA 92052
UNITED STATES

FREE STUFF

- Get $100!! in Postmates credit using this code: IQSINS

- Get $40 off AirBnb

- Get $30 off ClassPass!

- Get 25% off your next order with Thrive Market and a 30 day free trial!

- Get a FREE trial with Curology!

- Get 50% off at Vush with the Code “ANGELINA50”

Join Honey to earn savings and get the best deals at your favorite online stores! joinhoney.com/ref/uuqp29v


#getfitwithme #whatieatinaday

7-20-18,

Post a Comment

0 Comments