Advertisement

Grant Yourself The Liberty To Abide - Daily Prophetic Word

Grant Yourself The Liberty To Abide - Daily Prophetic Word Do not be discouraged by the slow progress you are making, for in these days you are progressing into new territory. And with this transition you are also stretching your limits, shifting your mindset, and expanding your capacity. While you would like for all of this to be done quickly and easily, there is still a process, and it is going to take some time. (1)

So understand, I am with you even in the seasons of delay. Though you do not always perceive I am with you, I am with you still. Remember my love for you, and remember my plans for you, for all these things were birthed from within me and given to you. These are my plans for you, not your plans. This is the direction I have chosen to take you, not the direction you have chosen for yourself. So let go of disappointment. (2)

Let go striving, as if the success is up to you. Let go of anxiety and allow yourself the liberty to simply abide. Abide in me, and in the fruits of my spirit. As you learn to enjoy the process, including the times of delay, you will be refreshed and renewed. In my presence you will find your fullness of joy. So come to me, and cast all your burdens on to my shoulders. I will give you peace, assurance, and confidence. I will give you all you lack, and you will be blessed. (3)

(1) 1 Corinthians 15:58, Philippians 1:9, Philippians 1:6
(2) Joshua 1:5, Jeremiah 1:5, Jeremiah 29:11
(3) 1 Peter 5:7, John 15:4, Psalm 16:11, Psalm 34:10

Click here to share this #DailyPropheticWord with your friends on Twitter

Email subscription
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Podcast
Partners

neilvermillion,daily prophetic word,prophetic word for today,prophecy,prophetic word,

Post a Comment

0 Comments