Advertisement

How to find job in Australia || IT INDUSTRY || ADELAIDE || SYDNEY || MELBOURNE || PERTH

How to find job in Australia || IT INDUSTRY || ADELAIDE || SYDNEY || MELBOURNE || PERTH Welcome to my channel. I started my master's in July 2019. I was able to get a permanent part-time software developer position at an IT company in Adelaide, in just three weeks. In this video, I have explained the steps, which I took in order to get the job.

I have covered the following points in the video:-
1. LinkedIn.
2. Meet Up's.
3. Slack.
4. Seek and Indeed.

I have explained, in detail, what you need to do, under each step. This video also contains a lot of pointers for growing your professional network and increasing your visibility in dev community in Australia.

This video is helpful to those looking for jobs, both as full time and part-time.

#ITjob #internationalstudent #Howtogetajob #howtogetajobinIT #adelaide #sydney #melbourne #perth

PERTH

Post a Comment

0 Comments