Advertisement

Improving Your Turnout Even As An Adult

Improving Your Turnout Even As An Adult This is a directional video to explain the exercises and stretches I have used to rapidly increase my turnout as an adult. They can be done as often as desired if done properly. Please consult a physician before starting any exercises. If you have conditions or injuries consult a medical professional and of course listen to your body! These are simply some of the exercises that worked well for me. ps. My apologies for the minor technical difficulties in the middle with the camera angle. Regardless, I hope these help someone out there!! Also a note ...@19:05 to clarify front leg should be parallel to the hips not to the body. Technically the body would be perpendicular to the front leg.

turnout,adult ballet,crosstraining for ballet dancers,improve turnout,thera band exercises,bloch,resistance band,exercises for turnout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments