Advertisement

Just Shapes & Beats (Casual, Switch) AZL9S Stream #163

Just Shapes & Beats (Casual, Switch) AZL9S Stream #163 This is a casual stream of Just Shapes & Beats. The title tells what platform version I am playing.

-

I own 3 versions of this game. Steam (PC), Nintendo Switch and Sony PlayStation 4 [PS4].

I mainly stream the Switch version since it's [currently] easier for me to stream it and I prefer the Pro controller as my method of play. The PlayStation controllers I'm not used to so there will be problems.

-

---------[CHAT:

English chat mainly. Any other language is ok but just know I can only read English.

If you are bored of the stream, just leave and go find something to entertain yourself.

-

I don't like it when people use the word "noob" for players who aren't getting constant S ranks. Like I said above, this is a casual stream play. Being perfect isn't everything. Having fun is.

-

I also don't like the word "hacker" for players on my screen that looks like they are in the magenta zone but aren't getting hit. There is a reason for that.

Every player's screen view aren't exactly perfectly synced with other's screen view online so if it looks like someone is in pink zone while not dashing, they aren't exactly there. I know this because I tested with my 2 Tvs and 2 Switch consoles long ago.

-

Please don't annoy others with real life sensitive matters not related to video games (religion, politics, etc).

-

---------[MODERATORS:

Nightbot usually helps with timing out people for spam and such but for anything the bot doesn't do:

#1: Give out warnings to those that harass others or start a opinion war against others.

#2: TO = Time out; Time them out if they do not listen within your warnings.

#3: If #1&2 fails, a removal is needed [Hide].

-

---------[BOT:

Nightbot has limited commands set up that can be used for information. One Example:

To see my YouTube links, type (without the quotations) "!" and "youtube".

"!youtube"

The bot will give out my YouTube links in the chat.

-

---------[VOICE / RESPONSE:

I'm not much of a talker and I only know English.

I may shout out "curse" words in my anger.

Sorry if I'm not able to respond right away or I'm silent for some time. For me, talking / texting while playing is very hard.

-

There may be times the "Chat" I see hasn't been updated and I may not know if anything new have shown up. I apologize for that. Hopefully I will think to refresh my device to see the corrected Chat.

-

If it gets hot, I will have to use my fan. If the fan noise bother you, let me know. Note that I will have to mute myself so the noise will go away. I will text if needed.

My texting isn't good by phone and isn't responsful at times. Forgive any errors or auto spellcheck misunderstandings.

-

--------[JOIN:

WARNING! Friend list is full on Switch. I may have to remove people based on status to allow new friends.

Switch FC: SW-2494-3275-4515

Steam (PC): Almar AZL9S

PS4: Almar-AZL9SP

-

NOTE: Cross-platform play isn't made for this game. This means players with different versions of the platform I am playing cannot join and vice versa.

-

I like to play Hardcore Challenge - Public Mode. If you, for some reason, would like to join me, say so and I will either:

[A]

NEW PUBLIC ROOM:

Join a new session that is new or not as populated (a max of 4 players in each session). It may still be a luck of the draw to join me (as tested with my sister) though on Public sessions.

[B]

FRIEND ROOM:

Create a Friends room but only if I can get 2 or 3 players. The Old Friends Bonus increase if there are more than 2 players in the session. I prefer a full party due to this.

-

---------[GAME PLAYLIST:

Story mode:



Playlist (Normal) mode:



Hardcore Playlist:



Just Shapes & Beats streams:



-

---------[GAME DETAILS:

Game: Just Shapes & Beats

Alternate Names: Δ & ♫ | just shΔpes & beats

Abbreviations: JS&B | JSAB

Developer, Publisher: Berzerk Studio

ESRB Rating: E10+ / Everyone ages 10 and up

-

---------[DATE / GAME PLATFORMS:

Date retail price: $19.99USD

-

5/31/2018: PC, N.Switch

2/24/2019: MacOS, Linux

5/10/2019 (North America): Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4)

5/30/2019 (EU/RUS/AUS): PS4

-

Cross-platform play: None

-

---------[GAME INFORMATION:

The game is about dodging the music or pink shapes that come from the beat. It's like a spin of bullet hell STGs.

Dash through the pink / magenta obstacles and stay alive while listening to the awesome music.

If you like the music, search the artists up and support them. Their name, along with the music name, comes up in the beginning of every stage on the bottom right.

-

This game is my favorite game of 2018. It made all my other game skills rusty since I spend a lot of time on this game.

-

Just Shapes & Beats,Nintendo Switch Stream,Berzerk Studio,Almar,ALL,AZL9S,JS&B,JSAB,JS&BS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments