Advertisement

Libra, January MID-MONTH! They NEED YOU, not The Other Way Around.

Libra, January MID-MONTH! They NEED YOU, not The Other Way Around. FOR READINGS & RITUALS! PLEASE READ THE STEPS AND FOLLOW THE STEPS!!!:

READINGS:

I have three booking options that I offer and they are as follow:

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND YOUR ZODIAC SIGN (AND THAT OF THOSE INVOLVED) AND YOUR THREE QUESTIONS. READINGS TEND TO LAST ABOUT 1 HOUR! BACKSTORIES ARE NOW REQUIRED.

Standard: USD $111, five day wait time. So if you book on Monday, you should be getting the reading on Saturday. These are recorded and posted to YouTube on a private link. I send the link to you after upload and you and I are the only two people who have access to it.

Emergency: USD $155, 48 hour wait time. So, the end of the next day after booking, method of distribution is thesame as the previous (via privated link).

Live: USD $222, scheduled within 48 hours. Ofcourse as half of my clientele is international (outside of US), we'd have to figure out the timing by cross-referencing both of our time zones.

RITUALS:

I WORK MY MAGICK BY ANCHORING YOUR ENERGY TO MINE, THEN ANCHORING A SPIRIT TO YOUR ENERGY. I WORK MOSTLY WITH ANGELS, BUT, IF THE SITUATION CALLS FOR ANOTHER ENERGY FORM LIKE GENIUS SPIRITS ETC. THEN I WILL USE THOSE, UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY REQUEST THAT I DON'T DO SO.

SELF-EMPOWERMENT RITUALS: $333, Please email a behold able picture of you, your name. As well as a description of what situation you're trying to manifest in your life for the ritual. THIS RITUALS ARE FOCUSED ON SELF, YOU BEING THE MAIN SUBJECT OF THE SPELL. FOR EXAMPLE; EMPLOYMENT, HEALING, FINDING LOVE, UNCROSSING (CURSE BREAKING) ETC.

SURROUNDINGS RITUALs: $444, These Ritual are focused on those in your environment, a friend, an ex, an enemy, Curse breaking for a friend or lover.

SYMBIOTIC RITUALS: $555 These rituals are focused on groups of people, so ideal for couples. Or can be used when booking more than one ritual. No more than three.

Please be mindful that I use cuss words in my videos and tend to be very inquisitive so, my videos tend to be average an hour long sometimes longer.

EMAIL: PLEASE DON'T EMAIL ME UNTIL YOU'VE READ THE INFORMATION ABOVE! EUGENEKENYATTAWRITES@GMAIL.COM

INSTANTGO: 

Method of payment is via paypal (my link is : Paypal.me/EugeneKenyatta ) or via Cashapp: $Eyongyong

Around.

Post a Comment

0 Comments