Advertisement

Like I'm Gonna Lose You (John Legend Part Only - Karaoke) - Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend

Like I'm Gonna Lose You (John Legend Part Only - Karaoke) - Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend Hey guys! Clark here! Welcome to my Studio! I love to record sing-alongs and do some karaoke to some pop/modern songs in my home studio uploaded every Monday to Friday! Today's cover is from Meghan Trainor. Sing with me as Meghan as I sing John in the song Like I'm Gonna Lose You.



GET $40 Off on Airbnb! ►



FOLLOW ME ON SPOTIFY! ►

BE PART OF THE FAMILY AND SUBSCRIBE! ►



WANT TO TALK? FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIALS!

Email ► business@clarkmantilla.com

Facebook ►

Instagram ►

Twitter ►

Website ►

clark mantilla cover,clark mantilla,clark mantilla sing along,clark in studio,clark covers,meghan trainor karaoke,like im gonna lose you karaoke,john legend karaoke,like im gonna lose you meghan trainor,like im gonna lose you meghan trainor karaoke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments