Advertisement

Luxury Wear & Tear UPDATE | Louis Vuitton & YSL Saint Laurent | Beverly Hills Rodeo Vlog What to Do

Luxury Wear & Tear UPDATE | Louis Vuitton & YSL Saint Laurent | Beverly Hills Rodeo Vlog What to Do Luxury Wear & Tear UPDATE | YSL Saint Laurent & Louis Vuitton | Beverly Hills Rodeo Vlog What to Do When Your Bag Needs Maintenance

#CLSSCCaroline #YSL #LouisVuitton #SaintLaurent #LV #WearandTear #BeverlyHills #RodeoDrive #Vlog #FashionVlog #HowtoFixLuxuryBags

If you've ever wondered what you need to do to get a designer piece fixed when it's showing signs of wear and tear, let me show you what's up! In this video, I visit Louis Vuitton to see if they can adjust some gapping in the rings of my Monogram MM agenda, as well as Saint Laurent to figure out what can be done about the wear and discoloration on my Monogram Envelope bag!

***LINKS/INFO***
My YSL bag first impressions video:
My LV agenda first impressions video:

***SOCIAL***
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Website: www.clssccaroline.com
Business Inquiries: caroline@clssccaroline.com

***FINEPRINT***
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored, and any items featured were not gifted to me by the brand or a retailer. If videos on my channel are sponsored, I will indicate as such, and if an item is gifted to me by a brand or retailer, I will also indicate as such. Furthermore, this channel is not affiliated with any of my other employers or businesses.

louis vuitton,louisvuitton,lv,lvagenda,monogramagenda,mmagenda,ysl,saint laurent,saintlaurent,monogram envelope bag,review,update,wearandtear,howtofixluxury,luxurybags,luxury bags,luxury shopping,beverlyhills,beverly hills,rodeodrive,rodeo drive,vlog,fashionvlog,fashion vlog,shoppingvlog,shopping vlog,wear and tear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments