Advertisement

Making slime with my friend! (funny)

Making slime with my friend! (funny) Hey calsters I filmed this video a couple of days ago and I edited yesterday and today. So it’s just me and my bff making slime, and just being silly and having fun! Normal kid stuff lol



Ingredients (easy)

Elmers glue
Detergent (any kind)
Just mix
And your done, have fun! That rhymed lol




Btw guys I added an outro at the end so if you want to check that out real quick then you can


What is slime?
Slime is a unique play material composed of a cross linked polymer. It is classified as a liquid and is typically made by combining polyvinyl alcohol solutions with borate ions in a large mixing container. It often has an unpleasant odor, a green color, and is cold and slimy to the touch.


Can this video get to 7 likes!?! I took two days to make this literally! So if I get 7 likes then this would make me happy 😁

Enjoy this video

(funny)

Post a Comment

0 Comments