Advertisement

Music Producer Tutorial (100 Easy Hacks)

Music Producer Tutorial (100 Easy Hacks) Simple tricks & hacks for music producers! A Music Production Hacks (50 Quick Tips) follow up, new videos every week, subscribe & ring the bell if you're cool! 🎈

📸Follow me on Instagram for mediocre content:
⚡Stream 'Library Thugs':

🔊Free Sample Packs:
📝Sign up for exclusive content:
💿Follow my Spotify playlist, I update it every Friday:

🏆Congrats 'Kevin J' for winning last weeks mastering contest!

💛Huge thanks to my friends for helping me with my videos:

»» @erikhem
»» @andreeashem
»» @joakimbjorkeng
»» @simontornvall
»» @paul.haakon

#JonasAden

😄Stay in touch with me here:

»» Instagram:
»» Soundcloud:
»» Facebook:
»» Spotify:
»» Twitter:
»» Snapchat: JonasAden

mixing tips,music producer tips,producer hacks,Jonas Aden,Future House,Music producer tutorial,Jonas Aden tutorial,Jonas Aden in the studio,Jonas Aden making music,music production tips,jonas aden i dont speak french,music production for beginners,how to make edm,music production hacks,music producer tricks,music producer hacks,100 quick producer tips,50 quick producer tips,Music Producer Tips (100 Easy Hacks),

Post a Comment

0 Comments