Advertisement

My Miserable Attempt at voicing Android 21 from Dragon Ball FighterZ

My Miserable Attempt at voicing Android 21 from Dragon Ball FighterZ (Thought of re-uploading some of my Vlare.tv content as I don't seem to be gaining any popularity compared from there to here. I'll still upload more at Vlare.tv rather than YouTube BTW.)

I tried doing Android 21's voice from Dragon Ball FighterZ, which I personally think I do a decent job at even though I'm a guy. I figured I could just do a test with some voice changing software (aka iMovie) to try to make it sound like her. I'll try to see if I can do a better job than this. Trust me. I will get there.

#Android21 #DragonBallFighterZ #VoiceOver

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act in 1976; Allowance is made for "Fair Use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Android 21,Dragon Ball FighterZ,Voice Over,Voice Impression,Parody,

Post a Comment

0 Comments