Advertisement

Philippines - Step by Step Guide for Renting a house, condo or apartment!

Philippines - Step by Step Guide for Renting a house, condo or apartment! Move in checklist:
Travel & Medical Insurance:
Travel & Medical Insurance for over 70:
Airbnb Get up to $55 off your first trip:
1 on 1 Consultation With Gio: $35 hourly e-mail: italiagio71@gmail.com
My Patreon account: Exclusive Video Content Dating & Marriage in the Philippines Workshop (2 Videos Weekly Published)

T-shirts, hoodies, & coffee mugs available:
Please support my channel by donating:
Contact and follow me on Facebook:
Instagram: GiointhePhilippines
Contact me by e-mail: italiagio71@gmail.com
Christian Filipina Meet Beautiful Christian Singles Today!
Transferwise get your first transfer for free:
Looking for a secure backpack, check out Loctote:
Remitly: Sending Money around the world:
About me: My name is Teacher Gio to my students and Gio to my friends. I left the USA over 4 years ago to travel SE Asia and live a better life. Follow my journey as I travel around The Philippines reviewing different islands and cities.
My channel: Reviewing different islands and cities in The Philippines as places to visit or live, condo and apartment reviews, dating advice, how to travel and live cheaply in The Philippines.

expats,english,online teaching,esl,ielts,living in se asia,vietnam,the philippines,thailand,dating,filipinas,pinay,cost,of,livingNew,vlogger,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments