Advertisement

Saying every curse word in the Spanish language

Saying every curse word in the Spanish language I said literally every curse word in the Spanish language. Of course, Spanish is a universal language and the second most important language in the world, being the English Language, therefore, I only attempted to say every Mexican Curse word since I am Mexican myself. There are several other Spanish curse words from Spain, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia etc. Saying every curse word in the Spanish Language wasn't easy, I literally did the best research I could do and wrote down every single Mexican curse word.

I hope you guys enjoy the video, I appreciate each and every one of you, thank you for your support.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you are new. I post three times a week, with interesting videos that I want you guys to enjoy.

snapchat: carlocastillo8
instagram: youngkp2k19
business email: youngkp1817@gmail.com

Saying every curse word in the Spanish language

bye :)

#youngkp #sayingeverycursewordinthespansihlanguage

curse words,saying every curse word in the Spanish language,saying every curse word in the English language,themarvelousone,young kp,bad words,bad words in Spanish,bad words in English,Mexican curse words,funniest Mexican curse words,funniest curse words in Spanish,funniest curse words in Mexican,curse words in Spanish,spanish curse words,Mexican curse words that are funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments