Advertisement

Scandalous Rumors resurface about Love & Hip Hop NY ☆ Chrissy Lampkin's past!🤫

Scandalous Rumors resurface about Love & Hip Hop NY ☆ Chrissy Lampkin's past!🤫 Since love & hip hop New York has appeared back for their 10th season Chrissy Lampkin's return has gotten some of the shows fans in an uproar. Scandalous rumors have allegedly surfaced about the VH1 reality star's complicated past. The latest show of Chrissy having to apologize to her lady millionaires club investors about her image has gotten ppl questioning the things they've heard about her past over the last couple of decades. The big question is are these rumors true & if so will any receipts appear. Check out the video below of a compilation & commentary of all the alleged juicy secrets & rumors the streets proclaim to hold on the beautiful starlit Chrissy Lampkin. THIS VIDEO IS NOT SUITED FOR CHILDREN.

📱Instagram Ashtonsmon82

⚜Facebook: Ashley Smith 


🔆TikToc: AshyBash
E-mail: Ashleyashton82@gmail.com

♿Go Fund Me:

🅿️PAYPAL-


Welcome to Grown Folk a safe haven where you can feel free to chop it up with the #GangGang Family on whatever topic is being discussed. This page is designed around adults that are free thinkers that are individual leaders in their own right. Come get to know us and the amazing family that mates up world. I promise you won't regret it!

💻 ▪︎If you are trying to contact me the best way to achieve this would be to...1) write a comment under any Youtube video or community feed. 2) Find me on Instagram and DM me in my contacts. If you have information, gossip, tea, dirt, or you just want to have a conversation with me this would be the most efficient way to contact me sense I am continuously checking my Instagram and YouTube comments. 3) The old fashion way for me is emailing. I say this because I use my email mainly for work so if you email me with out notice on another social media outlet like (IG, FB Messenger, under YouTube comments) it will help to notify me to look for your email in order to answer it. Otherwise emails could  easily get lost amongst work emails.

🎁 ●If you are Wanting to send me a product you would like advertised or talked about on this page contact me through the information above. The same goes for any gifts you would like to send. After reaching out to a P.O
Box will be given to u for delivery.

🔰Grown Folk Team Information:

(MY IG HASHTAG'S TO ASHTONSMOM82 )
♧• #grownfolk95
♧• #grownfolkutube

Wax Dawg
🏴 Youtube: Wax Dawg
Instagram: waxdawg_007


Abi
🏴YouTube: My Opinion
INSTAGRAM: Opinion_Ated1
Naija_queen83

🏴 Jessica Epps
🏴Tosha Smith
🏴Nizja

past!🤫

Post a Comment

0 Comments