Advertisement

Should You Wire Wheel or Sand your Cast Iron?? Watch to find out!

Should You Wire Wheel or Sand your Cast Iron??   Watch to find out! I get so many people telling me I should NEVER wire wheel or sand my cast iron. I made a couple of videos on it back when I first started restoring cast iron and luckily, I didn't do it on anything collectible. Actually, I did a good job where the skillets in question are still users in my kitchen today without any ill effects! That said, there is a time and a place or should I say a type of skillet that one CAN actually wire wheel it in my humble opinion if it is for your use and you're not going to sell it as a collectible piece. The main advantage is a smooth surface much easier to clean and to maintain. Watch and see when you should or shouldn't wire wheel your cast iron!


Link to Proper Cleaning and Restoring Techniques:

should you wire wheel your cast iron,wire wheel cast iron,sand cast iron,sand cast iron skillet,wire wheel cast iron skillet,proper restoration,cast iron restoration,lady liberty stacker,ladylibertystacker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments