Advertisement

TOILET PAPER FORT CHALLENGE WITH MK VLOGS(kicked out of target)

TOILET PAPER FORT CHALLENGE WITH MK VLOGS(kicked out of target) Hey guys welcome back to a new video,today I will be showing you guys a challenge that we made building a toilet paper fort in target, we got kicked out so we went to Walmart and we successfully completed the challenge, it was a really fun video, me and MK vlogs had a great time making this for you, I your you guys enjoy this video go and subscribe to MK vlogs, he will be posting this video as well so go check it out, make sure to drop a like, if we get to more than 50 likes we will be spending a night in IKEA so go support the video, subscribe and don’t forget to turn on post notifications so you guys can be updated every time I will be posting a new video, go follow me on my social media
Instagram:Campuzanoabelardo, abeaesthetics
Snapchat: abecv_11
TikTok: Campuzanoabelardo

MK vlogs channel:

I hope you guys enjoy the video, I will se you guys next time!!

target)

Post a Comment

0 Comments