Advertisement

Top 10 Smash Bros. DLC Characters I DON'T WANT

Top 10 Smash Bros. DLC Characters I DON'T WANT Install Raid for Free ✅Mobile: ✅ PC: Start with💰50K silver and get a Free Epic Champion 💥 on day 7 of “New Player Rewards” program

There's a lot of big Nintendo DLC these days! Today we're going to look into a popular topic: Smash Ultimate DLC picks. But this time, I'm covering the characters I DON'T want!

Thumbnail art by Artsy Theo


Editing by SunderGamer


Want to follow my newest stuff? Follow me at:
Twitch.tv Streaming:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Smash,Smash Ultimate,Super Smash Bros,Super Smash Bros Ultimate,Smash Switch,Nintendo Switch,Smash DLC,Smash Ultimate Pass,Character Reveal,Wanted,Wanted Character,Geno,Goku,Chorus Men,Bandana Dee,Doom,Doom Slayer,Release Date,Reveal,Challenger Approaching,Unlock,Hidden,Secret,Terry bogard,Banjo Kazooie,reveal,Sword and Shield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments