Advertisement

Witches have assignments on Gods angels|Targeted Individuals- How to overcome!

Witches have assignments on Gods angels|Targeted Individuals-  How to overcome! Hey awesome beautiful family. A shout out to those that donated, as well as all the prayer warriors, and kind comments. If you are chosen by the Lord you are targeted by Satan, and he is sending his will-less witches directly to us in this final battle. I will give examples of these satanic attacks in my life and tell you how to overcome. Also, for the witches stalking me- the Lord wants you to repent and turn to Jesus, and you too can be saved from the fiery pit! I love ya family, stay armored up to angel out!
My paypal is beeleahver@gmail.com if you feel lead to donate, as I am yet again homeless, although I am currently in a temporary room, praise to the Most High through help from amazing subs on this channel! Thank you thank you, and God bless and keep you in this final hour!

Saints,Targeted individuals,T.I.'s,end of days,armageddon,witches,gang stalkers,witchcraft,demons,Satanists,Lucifer the false light,Lucifer,Satanic hive mind,Gods angels,earth angels,spiritual battle,the fallen,fallen angels,witchcraft attack,Gods elect,Chosen by God,Angels unaware,144k,satanic attack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments