Advertisement

KID VLOG - Back Yard Dig | When Kids Get A Hold If Your Phone

KID VLOG - Back Yard Dig | When Kids Get A Hold If Your Phone KID VLOGS are videos that my kids make and are not intended to be high quality. This was shot by Elizabeth my 10 year old who got a hold of my phone and documented her brothers "big dig" along with several shots of our dog & ducks. I intentionally didn't edit much out because it was all to cute and I want you to be able to see how she progresses as she learns.

Elizabeth is learning to use my phone's camera and you can see that in this video she has learned to zoom and capture pictures while recoding. She is still working on sound quality and I realized while watching this video she needs to learn where the speaker is so she's not rubbing on it. I will also work with her on stabilizing her shots and transitioning from shots. She likes the concept of commercials for some reason so perhaps I will help her understand what the purpose of a commercial is and how to make one.


For extra content

Check out our Instagram @thisrandomjourney
&

Follow our Facebook Page, This Random Journey

If you would like to support our journey please follow this link.


kid vlog,vlog,kid,dig,digging,ducks,dog,backyard,yard,fossil,shoveling,shovel,swinging,swing,swing set,play,learning,learn,homeschooling,home school,school,unschooling,unschool,playing,fun,create,creative,children,child,videoing,phone,camera,work,working,fence,lawn,dirt,clay,rocks,flowers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments