Advertisement

a week in my life as a typical stressed high schooler *VLOG*

a week in my life as a typical stressed high schooler *VLOG* high school week in my life / week in my life as a high school junior vlog.. it's an interesting and stressful week lol enjoy!! Do you like these kinds of vlogs?

VLOG CHANNEL:

Get Back Necklaces:

Let's be friends!!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Dote: laurentruelove use code "Lauren5" for $5 off!
Spotify:
VSCO: laurentruelove
Depop: laurentruelove


My recent videos:
Summer Try-On Clothing Haul:
Prom 2019: Grwm + Vlog:
Pulling an All Nighter To Study for Finals:

Business email: laurentrueloveyt@gmail.com

high school week in my life

high school week in my life,high school vlog,high school week in my life vlog,a week in my life as a high school junior,a week in my life in high school,vlog,school vlog,last day of high school vlog,high school senior,high school junior,vlogging at school,senioritus vlog,vlog high school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments