Advertisement

STRONG HIVE Became WEAK - Were they able to FIX THEMSELVES?

STRONG HIVE Became WEAK - Were they able to FIX THEMSELVES? This hive was strong coming out of winter but became very weak. I think they swarmed like crazy. I don’t remember if I did any manipulation with them. I might have given them a frame or two of eggs and brood but I am not sure. Anyway, I took a box or two off the top and for the most part I have left them alone. I did an inspection on May 30. Here is the video. I think you will find it interesting.

ENJOY!!!

I hope you will subscribe to the channel. My objective is to create videos that are informative, entertaining and real. I love beekeeping and my main goal is to take you on this adventure with me. I hope you will stay tuned and come along for the ride. It is a lot of fun but also a lot of work! I love it!!!

To subscribe go to this link:

Music: Here With Me - Marshmello ft. CHVRCHES



Here are some products I use and believe in. If you use these links it can help me out.

Colorado Bee Vac:

Gloves:

Swarm Commander:

Hive Beetle Control:

Beekeepers Choice Feeding Stimulant:

Ventlilated Beekeepers Jacket:

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!

Beekeeping,Beehive,Honey Bees,Honeybees,Beekeeper,Honey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments