Advertisement

How I Accessorize/Decorate My Braids

How I Accessorize/Decorate My Braids Decided to spice up my braids a little bit! I found these beads and hair accessories at my local beauty supply store! Accessories can also be found online, and allows for a fun fashionable way to express your vibe 👌🏽💯.

Review on this braiding hair coming soon!

#hairjewelry #braids #protectivestyles
_______________________________________________________
**Connect with me**

IG:
FB:
Snapchat: @ Musicislife_89

Serious Business Inquires: LaTanyaG89@gmail.com

braids,janet collection,ombre braids,cornrows,cornrow styles,braid accessory,decorate braids,protective styling,hair jewelry,loc jewelry,box braids,affordable braids,natural hair,type 4 naturals,4c hair,4c protective styles,braidhairstyles,braid styles,neat braids,braids and beads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments