Advertisement

Budget Shopping Haul | Charity Shop Haul | Clothes Shopping Haul

Budget Shopping Haul | Charity Shop Haul | Clothes Shopping Haul Welcome to todays video. My shopping haul this week features clothes and a few other bits from Charity shops, Dunnes Stores & Euro General. i always love shopping in the charity shops because I always get great bargains and i love knowing the fact the money i spend there is going to a good cause. i really hope you enjoy it, please give it a thumbs up it you do and if you could also subscribe to my channel that would really help me. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Equipment used:
camera ~ Panasonic HDC-SD600
Editing software ~ Wondershare Filmora
Music- epidemic sounds

Connect with me through:
Instagram ~@taylormademom
Email ~ taylormademom2019@icloud.com
Pinterest ~

shopping haul,clothes shopping,charity shop hauls,thrift shop haul,dunnes stores,clothes shopping haul,bargain finds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments