Advertisement

get ready with me // everyday makeup routine + BIG ANNOUNCEMENT hehe

get ready with me // everyday makeup routine + BIG ANNOUNCEMENT hehe get ready with me // everyday makeup routine + BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

use SUMMER10 for 10% off at

LOVE YOU GUYS!!
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS VIDEO! :)

I don't own any of these songs. All copyright goes to the owner of the songs.

☞Social Media:
❁Instagram: summermckeen
❁Twitter: summermckeen
❁Snapchat: summermckeen
❁Facebook: Summer McKeen
--------------------------------------------
☞I have a P.O. box!!
28241 CROWN VALLEY PKWY
Ste F #437
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
--------------------------------------------
☞Business inquires: kyle@scalemanagement.co

Thank you so so so much for all your support and love!♡♡
Make sure to subscribe if you aren't already to see new videos every week!
Comment what videos you want to see next!

FAQ:
How old am I? 19 years old
How tall am I? 5'6
What camera do I use? Canon 80D with a Rode microphone
What editing software do I use? Final Cut Pro X

Summer Mckeen,everyday makeup routine,everyday makeup,makeup,makeup routine,makeup tutorial,routine,my everyday makeup routine,everyday makeup tutorial,my makeup routine,everyday makeup routines,easy makeup,easy makeup routine,everyday makeup routine 2019,everyday,daily makeup routine,school makeup routine,everyday makeup routine 2018,easy everyday makeup routine,everyday makeup routine spring,simple everyday makeup routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments