Advertisement

I Was (Nick)named a Vegan, or the Question of Nutrition

I Was (Nick)named a Vegan, or the Question of Nutrition I share my mind on such an aspect as the change of diet. I felt it iportant to raise that question, as I face that the tendency in the change of consumed products seperates the world into two parties those who eat meat and those who yell how wrong it is. Having my own experience in both types of nutrition, I am trying to make a bridge between these different worlds, saying that everyone can have his/her own preferences, and I describe my own example of reasons and changes in the subject of food. I think, I bring some other view, which, I hope, gives more balance in perception of the subject.

After all, everything is according to our mindset.

Vegetarian,food,vegan,consciousness,awakening,food choices,

Post a Comment

0 Comments