Advertisement

How To Score Good Marks In Theory | 6 TIPS for 80% Marks | Neeraj Arora

How To Score Good Marks In Theory | 6 TIPS for 80% Marks | Neeraj Arora #theory #neerajarora #howtoscoregoodmarks

Theory is considered as weakness of many students. I scored 78% marks in one of the toughest theory exam conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

My Name is Neeraj Arora, I am a teacher by passion and a Chartered Accountant by training.

In this video i will give you 6 tips to score goods marks in theory subject. In the end of the video there is a bonus tip to score good marks, 4th tip is my favourite. Do let me know in the comment box, which one is your favourite tip. All the best.

To Buy Pen Drive Lectures, Video Classes, Books, Test Series etc.
Video Classes -


For Any Information
Video classes & Face To Face Batches Call 9810113555, 9266816886
Call timings Monday to Friday - Morning 10 to Evening 5
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP -


FIND ME & Mishti on Instagram
INSTAGRAM-
SUBSCRIBE- Click on the link to Subscribe my YouTube Channel-
Follow me on TWITTER-

Theory,Neeraj Arora,ICAI,ca exams,How to study,Student,Study Tips,CA Neeraj Arora,

Post a Comment

0 Comments