Advertisement

Justin Melo Sings: Shouldn't Come Back Duet with Jenny Rosehart

Justin Melo Sings:  Shouldn't Come Back Duet with Jenny Rosehart Hello everyone!

I'm Justin and I'm back for another episode of Justin Melo sings and I went on to sing a beautiful song with one of my new smuleans, Jenny Rosehart and it is called Shouldn't Come Back.

#WildOnesUnite #Smule11 #Duetoftheweek #RockOn #FollowYourDreams #ShouldntComeBack #HumpDayHits #StayTogether

And if you have any song requests or you want me to set up Smule invites for those specific songs, let me know in the comments section below, or send a DM to me via Smule Messenger and I will have the songs ready.

Also let me know if you'd like to be put on the spot on any of the Smule collabs by leaving it in the comments below or by sending a DM. And I hope to see you all there.

Also be sure to look out for me on Twitch sings. Here's the link to download the app from, hope you can come join me there.


_______________________________________________________________
Music Credits:

Song: Peyruis - Vogue (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:
_________________________________________________________

Media used:
Recorded from iPhone 8 Plus

Software used:
HitFilm Express

Smule,Sing,Karaoke,Music,Wild Ones Unite,WOU,Follow Your Dreams,Follow,Dreams,shouldnt come back,demi lovato,Smule 1-1,Duet of the Week,Smule Duet,Smule Sing,Smule Karaoke,Smule Karaoke Duet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments