Advertisement

Maxx Action "Commando Series Battle Group" 100pc. Army Man Bucket at Price Chopper INTERESTING!

Maxx Action If I hadn't been pushing a cart with $100 worth of groceries in it I'd have brought one home, will remember where it is when there's $13 to spare. Decent Farm set too, but where's the Space Bucket??? I want little plastic astronauts, a funky lunar lander & some sort of moon HQ. This is just a tease! Get on that for me Guys, will be sure to open one of these on camera when I can make the score.

Check out some of the other army man stuff I've been utilizing in my art at the Instagram feed I set up for the project at Space.Trucks

Maxx Action Battle Ground Commando Series,Price Chopper North Utica NY,Space Bucket Astronauts,Grocery Store Toys,Space.Trucks Instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments