Advertisement

My Opinions on All the Steel Type Pokemon

My Opinions on All the Steel Type Pokemon Steel typing got over 500 upvotes on the first day. Like holy I don’t even know what to say, you guys are really loving this series. Steel typing is an awesome typing. It definitely isn’t my favorite but some of my favorite pokemon stem from this typing. Like always I am giving my opinions on all of the Pokemon of their designated typing. I don’t really dislike any steel pokemon so this list should be relatively smooth. Every Pokemon will be given an opinion, all mega evolutions and forms included. At the end of the video be sure to comment what typing you want to see next and whatever typing gets the most upvotes will be next week’s typing. Alrighty though, with that being said, let’s hop right into my steel opinions!

Pick up Your Family Eeveelution and Which Starter Shirts Here:



Follow me on Twitch:

Check out our community discord: or this one if the first one doesn't work

Follow me on Instagram: mysticumbreon_

Follow me on Twitter:

Support me on Patreon:

Patrons who have donated: JDinis, Aanvik, The4thgengamer, Coolindude, Jasmin Skoplijak, Tyree Awantaye, Savannah (my secretary), Poketuber, The Sith'ari, Kepheus, ChikoritaCheezits, SpikeSP, Flyjubilee, JesseTheRuby, Frostfang5412, Daniel Leon, and Diane Wierzbicki, and Lady Krimzen, Derpy Poster, Dylan Clough, and Miguel Poissant. Pub Sparky Wynx, Gasnort, Pal491, Ryan Turk, Lightningwolf4r, TheLazyLeo, AwesomeLego

My opinions on all the steel pokemon,MysticUmbreon best steel pokemon,MysticUmbreon opinions,Strongest Steel Pokemon,Best Steel Pokemon,Worst Steel Pokemon,Opinions on all the steel pokemon,Opinions on all the typings,Ranking Every Steel Pokemon,Ranking Every Steel Pokemon from worst to best,Steel Pokemon,Weakest Steel Pokemon,Mega steelix,Mega Mawile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments