Advertisement

Calibrating my SSL SiX for Summing (for easier recall) Tones + Meters

Calibrating my SSL SiX for Summing (for easier recall) Tones + Meters This is how I have been calibrating the gain on the ssl six to use it as a summing mixer. I wanted to be able to recall a mix without too much hassle and since the six does not have automation, I did it this way. After I set the levels pretty evenly using the tones, I can run all mix mixes through without touching any ssl faders. Let me know what you think . Back to beats next week!

MvMeter2 -

ssl six mixer,summing mixer,analog mixer to daw,dangerous music d-box,pro tools,mackie hui,artprovla,beatmaker,music producer,solid state logic,ssl six,music production,summing mixer vs console,audio engineering,mixdown tips,signal flow,audio engineer,mackie hui mixer,ssl six setup,ssl six routing,ssl six mixdown,dangerous music d-box plus,signal flow audio engineering,signal flow in a studio,audio engineering tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments