Advertisement

MODERN HORIZONS DRAFT!!! SNOW MILL IS COMPLETELY BROKEN!!!

MODERN HORIZONS DRAFT!!! SNOW MILL IS COMPLETELY BROKEN!!! Welcome to a Modern Horizons Draft on MTGO! In this Modern Horizons Draft I wanted to try a new archetype, and I ended up with an unbelievable Snow Mill deck! Iceberg Cancrix is a real card in this format, and it gets truly dangerous when you get multiples in play and start playing Snow lands! I think this deck has a ton of potential, and it plays out completely different from most limited decks, which makes it tons of fun to play! If you see a couple of Iceberg Cancrix in your own Modern Horizons drafts and you manage to wheel them and get some Snow lands, then I think you can move into this archetype and catch your opponents completely by surprise! I had a total blast playing this deck and I think you will too! As always, feel free to discuss any element of the draft or gameplay in the comments and I will gladly respond with my thoughts or answers.

If you enjoyed the video, be sure to click the like button, share the video, and sound off in the comments. If you want to get updates when I post new content and want to show support for the channel, clicking the subscribe button is the best way to do that. I really appreciate it.

If you want to support the channel monetarily and get access to EXCLUSIVE rewards, check out my Patreon here:

If you want to catch me playing live, I stream several days a week on Twitch. My channel is called NicolaiBolas and can be found here:

#ModernHorizons #ModernHorizonsDraft #MH1

Modern Horizons Draft,Modern Horizons,Draft Modern Horizons,MTG Online,MTG Modern Horizons Draft,MTG,Magic the Gathering,Magic: the Gathering,Magic,Magic Draft,Drafting Modern Horizons,Modern Horizons Draft Guide,Modern Horizons Drafting,MTG Online Draft,Draft MTG Online,MTGO,MTGO Draft,Draft MTGO,Modern Horizons MTG Online,Modern Horizons MTGO,tcg,Modern Horizon Draft,NicolaiBolas,Nicolai Bolas,magic the Gathering Draft,Modern Horizons Prerelease,gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments