Advertisement

my boyfriend comes to visit me in bangkok! ♡ | VLOG by paubeatrice

my boyfriend comes to visit me in bangkok! ♡ | VLOG by paubeatrice hi! i'm pauline seraphina. i'm currently on a 6 month internship in bangkok, thailand. i'm so blessed to have my beloved boyfriend (blurgh), max, who came to visit me. here's a little insight into our very eventful six... five... five and a half(?) days together. which was pretty much just eating.

i love you bao.

----------

IG:
max's IG:
email: paulineseraphina@gmail.com

----------

music used:
DJ Grumble ||
• allnatural
• Gotham Intro 2
• Chefmatics
• Monday Again

HONNE
• Location Unknown
• Location Unknown (Brooklyn ver.)

• craves - By My Side
• Frolic - Curb Your Enthusiasm

lifestyle,travel,vlog,long distance,bangkok,thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments