Advertisement

so um despite the fact that 3/4 of my latest videos are of furries I’m not a furry

so um despite the fact that 3/4 of my latest videos are of furries I’m not a furry rules:
-no heavy swearing
-no bullying
-don’t ask for mod
-don’t ask for private info from me or others
-no self promo / sub 4 sub
-uh uh don’t spam
-don’t ask for collabs or requests atm
-no venting in the chat
-don’t spread personal info
-if one of the mods take down your message or put you in timeout don’t get mad you were probably breaking the rules

mod rules:
Everything in the regular rules except asking for being a mod and the last rule
But please do not brag about being a mod or I will take away your privileges

If you break the rules in the chat your msg will be removed. if you do it again in the same stream you’ll be timed out!

uh basically that’s it

enjoy ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡☁︎

YouTube:
Omlet Arcade:
Deviantart:

furry

Post a Comment

0 Comments