Advertisement

Matt Beilis - Shine ✞REBEL✞

Matt Beilis - Shine ✞REBEL✞ ⒹiscoveringⓂusic✈

Higher each day🔥

Official Lyrics Video ➥

✞REBEL✞

Eɳʝσყ. Sнαre. Sυвѕcяιвє.


▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄

Lyrics:

They say I’m outta my mind

I say, “Get outta my way”

Deeper into my grind

More each day



I gotta live my life

I gotta chase my star

In a world where dreams

Are all we are



Can you feel the fear take hold?

Well, tell me, are you here for gray or gold?



(CHORUS)

Turn up the lights, show me the stage

Throw me that mic, I’ll go all day

This is my time, my time to shine

Count it on down, spark that fuse

Mark my words, front page news

This is my time, my time to shine

Watch me shine, watch me shine



Through the shadows I rise

In the battles I rage

Like an eagle, I fly

Higher each day



So alive, on fire, hot-wired

I’m a rocket on a one-way flight

I know the moment is mine

Tonight I fight



Can you feel the fear take hold?

Well, tell me, are you here for gray or gold?



(CHORUS)



If I’m only gettin’ one shot

I’m gonna set this world in flames

Everybody will remember my name…



(CHORUS)
═════════════════════════════════════════

🎼
Support The Artist ➥







📷
Picture➥

Songwriters: Matt Beilis, John A. Sepetys
Publisher: North Port Music (ASCAP)
Produced, recorded, mixed by: Matt Beilis
Mastered by: Fred Kevorkian (Kevorkian Mastering, Inc.)
Executive Producer: John A. Sepetys (North Star Media, LLC)


If you want that your music is featured on my channel contact me
✉ alex@discoveringmusic.club✉

ℱℬ
Discovering Music On Facebook➥


ⒸⒸⒸ
If you're an artist or a label and you don't want me to share your music, please contact me and i'll delete the video.

#DiscoveringMusic #MattBeilis #Shine

2019,amazing,awesome,badass,battle,beast,cool,dark,discovering,dm,epic,fight,fighter,fighting,gaming,great,legend,mode,motivational,music,playlist,rebel,rock,song,songs,soundtrack,theme,track,tracks,warrior,workout,matt,bellis,shine,souls,video game,rome,son,ryse,rise,mind,my,way,blood,red,black,deep,life,world,dreams,star,feel,fear,hold,gray,turn,up,lights,stage,mic,time,count,down,spark,fuse,news,watch,shadow,eagle,fly,higher,fire,hot,alive,rocket,flight,tonight,moment,shot,flames,

Post a Comment

0 Comments