Advertisement

NEW ANIME THEMES AREN'T AS GOOD?! | Kaggy Reacts to OLD ANIME THEMES VS. NEW ANIME THEMES

NEW ANIME THEMES AREN'T AS GOOD?! | Kaggy Reacts to OLD ANIME THEMES VS. NEW ANIME THEMES That's right. I said it. DID I STUTTER?! Comparing new anime theme songs to the old ones, these new ones are... meh. BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK?! I think... THIS WAS A SWEEP!!

Original Video ►


Follow me on Twitch ►

Edited by ►


We.B Covers ►
ITUNES ►
SPOTIFY ►

Send Your FanMail to

ATTN: Alejandro Saab
FUNimation Entertainment
Bldg 1
1200 Lakeside Pkwy
Flower Mound, Tx 75028

Follow me on Twitter ►
Follow me on Instagram ►
Like me on Facebook ►
Become a Patron ►

Check out my website ►

old anime themes vs new anime themes,rdcworld1,anime themes,anime,kaggyfilms,kaggy reacts,kaggy reacts to rdcworld1,kaggy reacts to rdcworld,old anime themes vs new anime themes reaction,old anime,new anime,naruto,bleach,yu yu hakusho,anime openings,full metal alchemists,demon slayer,reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments