Advertisement

*unhealthy* what i eat in a day!

*unhealthy* what i eat in a day! ✧ thank you so much for watching! ✧

#whatieatinaday

yep, you read it correctly 'unhealthy' what i eat in a day. I haven't really seen these kind of what I eat in a day's on youtube lot. I feel like all of them are healthy one's but let's be honest, we all sometimes eat junkfood. here is my what I eat in a day *unhealthy* edition. don't worry, healthier videos will come since I love to make healthy dishes :)


✭ INSTAGRAM ✭


I don't own any of these songs. All copyright goes to the owner of the songs.

✧ FAQ ✧
+ how old are you? 18
+ how tall are you? 5'8"
+ what do you use to edit videos? final cut pro!

thank you so much for your support it means so much to me! :)

current sub count: 1.209

✧ this video is not sponsored, all opinions are my own! ✧

itsjulie,video,marla,Catherine,Kianna,Naomi,lifestyle,hannah,meloche,emma,chamberlain,model,romee,julie,kimps,what,eat,in,a day,as,a model,sanne,vloet,unhealthy,cheat,day,mcdonalds,realistic,junkfood,mukbang,fries,chicken,nuggets,fit,healthy,summer,body,abs,working,out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments