Advertisement

WHY DOES THE SIMS 4 LOOK LIKE THIS?! (New Design Reaction)

WHY DOES THE SIMS 4 LOOK LIKE THIS?! (New Design Reaction) Sharing my opinions on the new Redesign for The Sims 4!

eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh ??

---
i'm from proper up north in england which is why i sound like that
---
my favourite quote is:
"Garlic and chips. I effin did."
---
my save file:
my base game save file:
---
twitch ..
instagram .. @plumbellayt
twitter .. @plumbellasims
tumblr .. www.plumbella.tumblr.com
gallery id .. jessemcnamarax
discord ..
(Business email can be found in my 'About' section)

plumbella,sims 4,sims 4 lets build,Sims 4 lp,the sims 4,the sims,the sims 4 new patch,the sims 4 new update,the sims 4 redesign,the sims 4 new logo,plumbella save file sims 4,reacting to the new sims 4 logo,sims 4 logo,sims 4 box art,the sims 4 design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments